Tuesday 8 May 2018

Media Evaluation 3

Question 3.


What have you learnt from your audience feedback?



From audience feedback I have personally learnt a lot. Firstly, the fact of it being so crucial in creating work such as a poster and music video. This feedback of opinions allowed both texts to develop, change and be more suited to our target genre and audience. Most of the audience in the rest of the class being in this demographic themselves so therefore extremely helpful.


For example, using feedback to adapt multiple things in our groups music video. As editor then the points resulting our videos first screening were mostly things I could achieve myself. One of these things was the pace of the editing and cuts. This was something I sped up, then secondly location changes regarding the "Bridge" - we re filmed and I included these new shots in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Media Evaluation 4

Question 4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stage? My media product fi...