Tuesday 6 February 2018

Filming

After watching back and working on our music video for some extra time I thought that the video had to include more staged shots, studio based, so that the video's emotions could be controlled.

By this I mean that throughout the video the emotional road the viewer is taken on whilst, "He doesn't love me" and "Am I ugly?" run through the song frequently, its clear it shouldn't technically be a happy, summery, 'in a park eating ice cream' kind of music video. Therefore, to keep an abstract and indie feel to the emotional rollercoaster the song takes you, some structure is key. My plan was to include these structural clips at the beginning and end, then throughout continuing the rollercoaster and leaving the audience asking questions.

These shots included ones, on set, in a dark room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Media Evaluation 4

Question 4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stage? My media product fi...