Wednesday 27 September 2017

Our Artist "Vivid"

VIVID

Our artist, Vivid, is a female singer/songwriter who's music video we make will connote themes of electricity, bright lights, and deep underlying meanings of heartbroken and the loss of love. 

We have confirmed these themes because of the song we have chosen for Vivid to be a part of and 'sing'. "Sheets" by Shannon Saunders is the chosen piece of music.

Chorus:
"Am I ugly to my lover?
He saw the beauty in another
I give him kisses, all I could
Am I worthy of my love cause
He doesn't love me
He doesn't love me
He doesn't love me"


We are now using these lyrics to script and design our music video. we thought a dark theme during the early hours of the night would be suitable. The bright colours then coming through street lights, neon lights we could find and then also signs and cars. This represents the chance of the love in the song being resolved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Media Evaluation 4

Question 4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stage? My media product fi...